- When do babies get their first molars?
- Are sippy cups bad for my child’s teeth?
- When will my Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay (Early Childhood Caries)
- Why are the Primary Teeth so Important?
From infancy to early adulthood, it is our goal and mission to provide the best possible care to our patients and educate them on proper dental health in order for them to keep their teeth the rest of their lives.
Got Questions? Give us a call!
Western Heights Dental was established by Dr. Richard Myers, III in 1982. Western Heights Dental is very involved within its community and surrounding counties. Our main focus is dental education and prevention for the children and teenagers that walk through our doors. We place an emphasis on treating children in a warm, friendly, and non-threatening environment. We also want children to grow up understanding the importance of taking care of their teeth.